The base child theme for Genesis Customizer. This theme automatically installs the Genesis Customizer core plugin and sets up your site. It contains no required code, so once setup is complete it can be completely customized and even white labelled.
Before starting, ensure that the Genesis Framework parent theme has been installed.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click Add New then click Upload Theme.
- Upload the Genesis Customizer theme zip file.
- Click Activate Theme and let the theme installation process complete.
Once the theme has completed it’s installation you will be redirected to the setup wizard.
- Optionally install and activate recommended plugins.
- Optionally import demo content.
- Click Start Customizing to navigate to the Customizer and begin customizing your site!